• Dimensions: Height: 18" (46cm), Width: 47.5" (121cm), Depth: 31.5" (80cm)
• Weight: 80 LBS / 36.287 Kg
• Minerals Present: Resin, Teak Toots
• Great for Use as Coffee table
Genuine brown-white dappled Teak Root and Resin coffee table, hand crafted from 20 million year old teakwood trees in Indonesia. This gorgeous Teak Root and Resin table is in brown and white with glossy, smooth polish over the natural ochre swirls of the base mineral in the fossil. The organic resin is infused into the natural cracks and splits and indentations, which highlights the natural imperfections of the wood.
- SKU: CR-2050
- Dimensions: Height: 18" (46cm), Width: 47.5" (121cm), Depth: 31.5" (80cm)
- Weight: 80 LBS / 36.287 Kg
- Present: Resin, Teak Toots
- Great for Use as: Coffee table
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.