Anji Mountain Bamboo Tri-Fold Plush Chairmat - no lip
- Additional Information
- Returns & Exchanges
- Shipping by Truck
• Designed for Plush carpet (up to 3/4" thick, with carpet pad) and hard floors
• 12mm thickour most durable mat
• Non-slip natural latex backing keeps mat in place
• Beveled edge for easy access on an off the mat
• Folds up so it€™s easy to ship and carry
• Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
• 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
• Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
• Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
• Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
• SKU: AMB0500-1008, AMB0500-1009, AMB0500-1010, AMB0500-1011
• Brand: Anji Mountain
• Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
- VendorAnji Mountain
- Product TypeOffice Chairmats
- There may be some minor differences in the color, finish, polish and/or texture of products made out of natural materials when compared to the pictures on the website.
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to
Returns & Exchanges
PLEASE OPEN AND INSPECT ALL MERCHANDISE IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT. If there is any damage to any item delivered by freight or by truck, please do not accept the delivery and make a note of it on the delivery note offered by the shipping company for your signature.
For Returnable items, you must notify us within five (5) days of receipt that you wish for a return.
Shipping by Truck
Orders shipping by Truck- Larger items are shipped by truck or freight. Truck shipments take a few days more than regular Fedex or UPS shipment. You will be sent the tracking number and you should be able to track the shipment on the trucking company website. The shipping company will call you at the telephone number noted on your order and schedule a delivery appointment a day prior to delivery.
Upon arrival, please inspect your shipment thoroughly for any visible damages on the carton and equipment. The delivering carrier is required by law to make notations of the damages on the freight bill before you sign. The driver is required to wait for you to open the goods and inspect them. Please DO NOT SIGN THE FREIGHT BILL until a notation of the damage has been made on the face of the freight bill.
If you sign a clean BOL then Modish Store cannot accept any damages later on. Please do not sign the BOL till are satisfied with the item and there being no damages. If the damage is significant, you may choose to not sign and refuse the shipment. If this does occur, please contact us regarding a replacement shipment.
See the Returns Policy for complete details here ( https://www.modishstore.com/pages/faqs)
- Questions & Answers