A striking and eco-friendly live-edge slab coffee table carved out of old-growth Acacia wood. The reddish-brown cross-section mounted on iron tripod legs is a great example of organic minimalism.
The height of the base is nearly 7 inches while the length is about 34 inches and width 39 inches. The original organic shape and structure of the wood have been kept intact. The wood grains and rings are clearly seen.
This piece, like all of our pieces, is a completely unique piece of furniture.
- Live-Edge slab coffee table
- Centered around the original beauty of the wood
- Antique Acacia wood harvested from tropical forests
- One of a kind
- Product Dimensions: 34" Width: 39"
- Weight: 70 Lbs approx
- Origin: Indonesia
- Use as: Perfect for a low height coffee table.
- Material: Acacia wood is a close-grained hardwood prized for its natural oils, strength, and durability. It looks very similar to teakwood. Acacia wood is very attractive because of its high sustainability, grows very fast and replaces the trees that are cut. Acacia wood is the perfect choice if you are looking for furniture that is heavy, strong and resistant to wear and tear. It is very low maintenancewood after the first wax polish on a finished piece. This item will not need any polish for a long time.
- Uses: Can be used in living rooms, storefronts, in-store display, offices. Since teak is weatherproof wood it can be placed in covered porches, patios, and more, but we recommend it be placed in enclosed spaces for longevity and less maintenance.
- Care: Dust with a feather duster or a soft cloth. Spills normally do not stain and can be wiped with a dry or slightly moistened cloth. Acacia is remarkably hardy but like all organic material decays faster when exposed to direct sunlight and rains for long periods of time. Exposure to chemicals is to be strictly avoided.
- SKU: AL514
- Brand: Artisan Living
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.