Carved out from a massive, ancient teak tree in Java Islands, this solid slab coffee table is striking, modern, and organic. The fluid lines of the edges, the irregular shape of the trunk and the table surface showing the knots, rings and wood grain has been left intact in all its glory. A breathtaking piece of natural history, this reclaimed wood coffee table is one of a kind in this world.
- Natural teak cross-section with a smooth top
- Three wooden log legs
- One of a kind table
- Product Dimensions: 38"L X 28"W X 9"H
- Weight: 180 lbs approx
- Origin: Bali Island.
- Use as: Accent Table, Side Table, Coffee Table, can be used as a base with a glass top
- Material: Teak wood is a close-grained hardwood prized for its natural oils, strength, and durability. The natural oils weatherproof the wood and save it from fungi and parasites. This table is very attractive as it combines the best values of re-purposed and reclaimed wood for sustainable use of wood.
- Uses: Can be used as a coffee table as it is or used as a base with a glass, depending upon the ingenuity of the connoisseur. Perfect for placing indoors in living rooms, offices, hotel lobbies, entertainment rooms. Since teak is weatherproof wood it can be placed in covered porches, patios, and more, but we recommend it be placed in enclosed spaces for longevity and less maintenance.
- Care: Dust with a feather duster or a soft cloth. Spills normally do not stain and can be wiped with a dry or slightly moistened cloth. Teakwood is remarkably hardy but like all organic material decays faster when exposed to direct sunlight and rains for long periods of time. Exposure to chemicals is to be strictly avoided.
- SKU: RF5010
- Brand: Artisan Living
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.