Dimensions: Height: 2", Width: 25", Length: 27"
Weight: 81 LBS
Minerals Present: Quartz, Iron Oxide, Carbon, Manganese
Great for Use as Side table, grouped as a coffee table
Rare dappled white & black petrified wood coffee table top/ slab, hand crafted from 20 million year old teakwood trees in Indonesia. This gorgeous petrified wood log slab is white towards the rim and black towards the center with glossy, smooth polish over the natural ochre and grey swirls of the base mineral in the fossil.
- SKU: PF-1114
- Dimensions: Height: 2", Width: 25", Length: 27"
- Weight: 81 LBS
- Age: 40+ million years old
- Origin: 2.5330°S, 140.7170°E
- Minerals Present: Quartz, Iron Oxide, Carbon, Manganese
- Great for Use as: Side table, grouped as a coffee table
- Longevity: 20+ million years
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.