Dimensions: Height: 2" Width: 24", Length: 26"
Weight: 75 LBS
Minerals Present: Quartz, Iron Oxide, Carbon, Manganese
Great for Use as Side table, grouped as a coffee table
Rare dappled white & black petrified wood coffee table top/ slab, handcrafted from 20 million-year-old teakwood trees in Indonesia. This gorgeous petrified wood log slab is white towards the rim and black towards the center with glossy, smooth polish over the natural ochre and grey swirls of the base mineral in the fossil.
- SKU: PF-1118
- Dimensions: Height: 2" Width: 24", Length: 26"
- Weight: 75 LBS
- Age: 40+ million years old
- Origin: 1.4931°N, 124.8413°E
- Minerals Present: Quartz, Iron Oxide, Carbon, Manganese
- Great for Use as: Side table, grouped as a coffee table
- Longevity: 20+ million years
Question & Answer
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Your payment info is secure. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card info.
- Opens in a new window.