Safavieh Ember Swivel Barstool
- Additional Information
- Returns & Exchanges
- Shipping by Truck
• Product Dimensions: 17.72" W x 16.93" D x low 31.9 high 43.3" H
• Seat Dimensions: 16.14" W x 14.96" D x Low 22" H, High 31.9" H
• Product Weight: 36.4 LBS
• Upholstery Content: Leather/Pu
• Metal Type: Stainless Steel
• Color: Brown, Black, White, Grey
• Assembly Required: Yes
• SKU: FOX3009A, FOX3009B, FOX3009C, FOX3009D
• Brand: Safavieh
• Material: Pu, Leather, Stainless Steel
• Color: Brown, Black, White, Grey, Gray
• Style: Modern, Contemporary, Traditional
• Assembly Reqd Or Not: Reqd Assembly
• Base Type: Legs
• Seat Height: Extra Tall Height, Bar Height
To maintain use only mild soap and water with a Nn-abrasive clean cloth.
- Product TypeBar Stools
- There may be some minor differences in the color, finish, polish and/or texture of products made out of natural materials when compared to the pictures on the website.
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to
Returns & Exchanges
PLEASE OPEN AND INSPECT ALL MERCHANDISE IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT. If there is any damage to any item delivered by freight or by truck, please do not accept the delivery and make a note of it on the delivery note offered by the shipping company for your signature.
For Returnable items, you must notify us within five (5) days of receipt that you wish for a return.
Shipping by Truck
Orders shipping by Truck- Larger items are shipped by truck or freight. Truck shipments take a few days more than regular Fedex or UPS shipment. You will be sent the tracking number and you should be able to track the shipment on the trucking company website. The shipping company will call you at the telephone number noted on your order and schedule a delivery appointment a day prior to delivery.
Upon arrival, please inspect your shipment thoroughly for any visible damages on the carton and equipment. The delivering carrier is required by law to make notations of the damages on the freight bill before you sign. The driver is required to wait for you to open the goods and inspect them. Please DO NOT SIGN THE FREIGHT BILL until a notation of the damage has been made on the face of the freight bill.
If you sign a clean BOL then Modish Store cannot accept any damages later on. Please do not sign the BOL till are satisfied with the item and there being no damages. If the damage is significant, you may choose to not sign and refuse the shipment. If this does occur, please contact us regarding a replacement shipment.
See the Returns Policy for complete details here ( https://www.modishstore.com/pages/faqs)
- Questions & Answers