Live edge teakwood display units crafted from branches and teak wood slices as shelves, makes a striking, functional and modern ensemble. The live edge shelves showcase the inner structure of the wood, the rings, and grain clearly. Available in two sizes. One of a kind furniture.
- Natural teak shelves with a smooth finish
- Branches give structural strength and stability
- Rests on a strong base
- Original wood quality preserved
- Product Dimensions:
- RF3001- Large, Length from ground- 45-47", Base Spread- 25-26" x 22-24", Shelves-13-15"
- RF3002- Extra Large, Length from ground- 62-66", Base Spread- 25-26" x 25", Shelves-17-13"
- Weight: 60 - 70 lbs approx
- Origin: Bali Island
- Use as: Open Display Unit; Multi shelves display
- Material: Teak wood is a close-grained hardwood prized for its natural oils, strength, and durability. The natural oils weatherproof the wood and save it from fungi and parasites.
- Uses: Can be used in living rooms, storefronts, in-store display, offices. Since teak is weatherproof wood it can be placed in covered porches, patios, and more, but we recommend it be placed in enclosed spaces for longevity and less maintenance.
- Care: Dust with a feather duster or a soft cloth. Spills normally do not stain and can be wiped with a dry or slightly moistened cloth. Teakwood is remarkably hardy but like all organic material decays faster when exposed to direct sunlight and rains for long periods of time. Exposure to chemicals is to be strictly avoided.
- SKU: RF3001, RF3002
- Brand: Artisan Living
Question & Answer
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment info is secure. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card info.